Monday, August 10, 2009

My heart is split in 3

If the ruler of fate and destiny came to me and said "You have already met the man you will spend the rest of your life with" I would be ok with that. In fact I think it would be a huge weight lifted A) Because I would know there is SOMEONE I am going to be with and not just me and my kitty cat...I am refering to an actual cat...not my...anyways. B) because there are 3 men in my life that I love, 3 men that I would graciously spend the rest of my life with.

And the candidates are? Well there is the ever present, why don't you go away for good EX. As of now I would have to say NOT 'the one' BUT, if a bunch of things changed and our stars aligned once again I can see it working in the future...To be honest even though we have had love before he is probably more of a stretch than the other two loves in my life.

Number two would be my sensitive, musically skilled, vegetarian-vampire dream man Scott. He has been one of my best friends the past few years. He is incredible. Successful, funny, emotional and gorgeous to boot. The day he got into the backseat of Kristi's car changed my life forever. Man I would be lucky to land him. Anyone would.

Oh and of course the 3rd and final piece of my heart is the infamous pro photog with dreamy eyes, Derek. Now although he doesnt see it, and to be fair none of the three do, I have this vision of this dude in my future. Like its destined to happen. Where do I start? You've heard it all before...he really is a day brightener, he cheers me up when I'm down, he gives me hope in my dreams and I do the same for him. His passion and love for his photography is so refreshing, so sexy. Not to mention we have pretty much the identical sick twisted sense of humor. We laugh and laugh over stuff that most of the human race just wouldn't get.

And of course each of these three potential future loves of my life have flaws, some more than others, but so do I. I am very fortunate to have them in my life, they all have a piece of my heart and I don't want that to change until I find someone who is ready to give their whole heart to me...and only then...will I do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment