Thursday, October 8, 2009

U Love Me 2day

Oh today was a good day with you. Yes a week ago we were in the same city, and now we are 24 hrs away from each other but tonite was golden. I thought nights like this were gone forever. I thought I had lost you. It seems like ages since we laughed and talked for hours on the phone. With a sweet mix of light underlying flirtatiousness and happiness oozing from each cell phone across 7 states. Why was I so giggly? Because I felt hope again. Maybe its minuscule shreds of hope but it still lives and breathes in the depths of my damaged heart. And for the first time in months came the rebirth of that image. The one that got me through day to day. The one of me coming home to you in a mid-town Philadelphia apartment. The one where I am doing a piece on our good friend Dave Navarro for a publication and you are shooting the images for my piece. The one where I come home and your upstairs in your studio and we greet each other with a kiss and a smile. The one where as we get ready to meet up with Dave we end up giggling and joking around and diving into bed. You remind me not to wear heels because Dave is still a little self conscious about his height. The dream of all dreams. I don't need money. I don't need a fancy car. I do need our dreams to come true career wise and I do need a love thats my best friend. That gets me, as twisted as I may be. Sure it might be far fetched but its not dead and gone. I love u D.

No comments:

Post a Comment